You’re a busy person. You’ve got people to see, places to be, and multiple projects on the go. You can’t be sitting around worried about the state for your roof all day long.
Which is why we’re here. We want to make YOUR life easier. Our services ensure that once you choose a product, we’re there to take care of the rest. We won’t leave you fretting over your specification. No, once you come along with us your life will be smooth sailing. At least when it comes to your roof. Here’s what you’ll be getting:
1. A dedicated support team available at a moment’s notice. You’ll be surprised at how involved we would like to be. Your success is our success because our mission is to deliver stunning slate roofs!
2. A seminar tailored to meet your project’s needs. You can decide what you want presented before the actual presentation. You’re always in the driver’s seat.
3. Product guarantees. We promise that you’ll be 100% satisfied with your project. How many other companies can promise that?
4. On-site survey service and support at installation. We will be there to walk you through everything step by step. We won’t compromise our level of support once the material is specified. We’re there as and when needed.
5. A huge reference list going back thirty years. We like to think that we know everyone and everything related to slate.
6. A selection of products large enough to cover all your requirements. No matter what you’re looking for we have it covered.
7. We have a great slate technical department and you’ll have personal access to it. We have a particular passion for COMPLEX design roofs.
OK so hopefully by now you know we put our customers first when it comes to service. So how about the performance of the slate products we sell? Simply put, our slates are tested to the highest standards in the industry, so you can rest assured your roof will last:
8. Our best products are tested to NF 228 and ASTM C406. These are undeniably the highest roofing standards available anywhere in the world. Find out more here.
We’re also convenient. Our stock profile has been engineered to suit the industry’s requirements:
9. We can deliver any sized project even at short notice. Try us – you won’t be disappointed.
10. We’re always consistent with our product offering so you can trust that multiple projects can have the same type of slate if necessary.
For a little bit of panache, our product profile contains exclusive products ONLY available through SSQ:
11. We are one the only companies in the world to offer the US market roofing phyllite. If you like slate you will fall head over heels in LOVE with phyllite. Trust us on this one.
12. Our portfolio contains slates that have been accepted for use on heritage and listed buildings, and approved for use in certain conservation areas, where choice of material is limited. You know how picky those old buildings can be!
Last but not least, we know that traceability of slates and quality control are seriously important issues. That’s why you need to know where your slate is coming from and whether they have been quality-controlled at source.
The last two reasons address this head-on:
13. We have a representative office in Spain and Argentina (where the majority of our slates comes from), so that what you buy is what you get EVERY SINGLE TIME. Visits to our quarries are always welcome and in fact encouraged. So if you want to tour our quarry, don’t hesitate to contact us. Find out more here.
14. We are one of the only companies that employs quality controllers at source for consistency of supply. You’ll never find lower-quality slate slipped in with your order. Find out why this is important here.