Finding a roofing solution for a low slope or complex roof can be frustrating and confusing. There is so much jumbled and contradictory information out there, it can be difficult to find out what is actually possible for your project.
Here are the facts…
Despite what you may have heard, there are no hard and fast rules. Most roofing materials, slate included, can limit you to a slope of 30o or higher. But there are slate roofing solutions available that allow you to easily design roofs as low as 17.5o and even 15o in certain circumstances.
So how do you discover what will work for your roof?
You have 2 options:
- You can read the relevant ASTM standard in painstaking detail and research the market at length for days on end, OR
- You can download the free 5 minute guide to specifying a low slope roof, and get your questions answered quickly and in plain English, today.
Get The 5 Minute Guide To Designing And Specifying A Low Slope Roof Now – It’s Free:
In the 5 Minute Guide you will discover:
- What circumstances allow for a slope as low as 15o
- What factors you need to consider with any low slope roof design, and how they affect your options
- What you need to understand about the relevant ASTM standard without having to go through it with a fine-tooth comb
- How to make sure your design isn’t compromised by the limitations of the roofing materials
And also, crucially:
- Low Slope Roof Case Studies
…giving you real life examples of where these principles have been applied in the right way. With over 30 years experience in the industry, we have been involved with countless low slope roof projects. In the free guide you’ll see exactly how those low slope roofs were achieved and why the materials used were selected.